Foxtel IQ2/3
felix
2019-08-30 23:59:20 UTC
Does anyone who has foxtel know if the IQ2 has the same complicated
multi-level menue as the IQ3 with the icons, etc., or does it have the
older menue like the IQ1 that just lists shows with the titles in
truncated form? thanks

Xeno
2019-08-31 01:44:00 UTC
Post by felix
Does anyone who has foxtel know if the IQ2 has the same complicated
multi-level menue as the IQ3 with the icons, etc., or does it have the
older menue like the IQ1 that just lists shows with the titles in
truncated form? thanks
Cannae help ye Laddie, skipped the 3 and leapt up to the IQ4. Totally
different experience from what I can gather. I use *Foxtel Go* much of
the time anyway.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
felix
2019-08-31 02:01:18 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by felix
Does anyone who has foxtel know if the IQ2 has the same complicated
multi-level menue as the IQ3 with the icons, etc., or does it have
the older menue like the IQ1 that just lists shows with the titles in
truncated form? thanks
Cannae help ye Laddie, skipped the 3 and leapt up to the IQ4. Totally
different experience from what I can gather. I use *Foxtel Go* much of
the time anyway.
Och aye mon!////D'ye no ken? I thought ye ken eveythin?
--
"You're either with Knobbo or someone to be gotten rid of"- Alvey on noddy
"an irrelevant nobody pretending to be something he's not"- Clocky on noddy
Xeno
2019-08-31 02:17:07 UTC
Post by felix
Post by Xeno
Post by felix
Does anyone who has foxtel know if the IQ2 has the same complicated
multi-level menue as the IQ3 with the icons, etc., or does it have
the older menue like the IQ1 that just lists shows with the titles in
truncated form? thanks
Cannae help ye Laddie, skipped the 3 and leapt up to the IQ4. Totally
different experience from what I can gather. I use *Foxtel Go* much of
the time anyway.
Och aye mon!////D'ye no ken? I thought ye ken eveythin?
Most things (he says modestly!) ;-)

Until we had the IQ4 box installed, the TV was my wife's domain. Now,
with Foxtel Go, I'm tending to use the Foxtel subscription a wee tad
more. I have had to *learn* the IQ4 operation so I can pass on said
learning to her, never felt the need previously because the old box, and
remote, was near enough the same to what we had in Victoria. This new
remote is significantly different.